I seem to remember a number of community archaeologist posts to encourage archaeological work by amateur groups etc being supported by the HLF over the last few years.  Can anyone supply me with examples, and, if possible, with basic job descriptions

Many thanks,

Mike Shaw

NAME OF ORIGINATOR : Mike Shaw, Black Country Archaeologist

Planning and Urban Design Group
Planning Division,
Regeneration and Transportation,
Wolverhampton City Council,
Civic Centre,
St Peters Square,
Wolverhampton,
WV1 1RP

Mail to [log in to unmask]

Regeneration and Environment Group general contact numbers

Tel 01902 555628   Fax 01902 555637

----- PERSONAL DISCLAIMER -----
Please note: The views expressed above are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Wolverhampton Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
You are also advised that, because of the open nature of the internet, there can be no guarantee that the contents of this e-mail, or any attachments, have not been tampered with in transit. If you wish to rely on the information contained therein, you are advised to seek confirmation via other, more secure, means.