From: Tracy Matthews [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 February 2003 09:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Digital Historic OS maps - Advice wanted

Dear Sarah,

Here in Winchester the city council corporately bought copies of the
historic OS maps from Landmark, mainly I have to say to inform a
contaminated land survey being undertaken by our Environmental Health
department! Would any other department in your council also be interested in
obtaining them, thereby spreading the cost?

Tracy

Tracy Matthews
Sites and Monuments Officer
Winchester Museums Service