-----Original Message-----
From: Hester Swift [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 February 2003 11:46
To: [log in to unmask]

I have been led to believe by EUR-OP and TSO that printed COM docs are still
available on subscription, though the fiche version is not. However,  both
EUR-OP and TSO were rather vague and I have heard elsewhere that printed COM
docs have ceased.

Please could anyone clarify the situation for me?

Thank you

Hester Swift

European Union Librarian
The Law Society Library
113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL

Tel: 020 7316 5721
Fax:  020 7831 1687

Email:  [log in to unmask]

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then you
must not copy
it, forward it, use it for any purpose, or disclose it to another person.
Instead please
return it to the sender immediately and copy your communication to
[log in to unmask] Please then delete your copy from your system.
Please also note that the author of this email is not authorised to conclude
any
contract on behalf of the Law Society by email. Thank you.