Ann,

I know Avis has provided you with the documents you need, but just in case
she's not available on a future occasion, you might like to note that all
texts adopted by the European Parliament since 1994 can be accessed on the
Europarl website under Activities/Plenary Sessions/Texts Adopted by
Parliament.

The provisional editions of the texts are normally available almost
immediately after the session in which they are adopted, e.g. the texts
adopted during last week's sessions are available online now.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris LAMB                                  mailto:[log in to unmask]
CORDIS                                         http://www.cordis.lu

>From: Ann Greenwood <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Help please, sorry twice in one week
>Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:12:14 +0000
>
>Dear all , although I  have ordered the two documents through the EP
>request on-line service  they cannot supply them for at least 15 working
>days and of course the lawyer needs them urgently,  if anyone has the
>documents below and could fax them to me I would be extremely grateful
>

>- PE T5 - 0504/2002   Date of document: 23/10/2002
>
>-  PE T5- 0505/2002    Date of document: 23/10/2002
>

>Explanation of what these documents are:
>
>- the first one is the opinion of the EP on 1st reading concerning the
>Regulation on the EMEA. This document is part of the codecision procedure:
>[COD/2001/0252]
>
>- the second one is the opinion of the EP on 1st reading concerning the
>Directive on medicinal products for human use: Community code 2001/83 .
>This document is part of the codecision procedure [COD/2001/0253]
>
>Many thanks in advance as always.
>Ann Greenwood
>Information Manager
>

>Ann Greenwood                       [log in to unmask]
>Arnold & Porter                     Telephone:  44-20-7786-6179
>25 Old Broad Street                 Fax:  +44 20-7786-6299
>London, England  EC2N 1HQ
>
>For more information about Arnold & Porter, click here:
>          http://www.arnoldporter.com

Surf together with new Shared Browsing
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059