That is interesting considering that some very parochial debates happen on
this list.

What concerns me is the the fact though that ther are more US than UK
subscribers as I believe that the US needs to catch up on some aspects of
disability studies such as ditching people first language

I am concerned that we are as ever two nations divided by a common language.
I wil try in future to bear in mind the make up of this list.

Larry

are now located at: