Subject: TechDis Accessibility Metadata
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:51:31 -0000
From: "Pete Rainger - TechDis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Andy Heath" <[log in to unmask]>, "Lorna M. Campbell" <[log in to unmask]>
CC: "Heather Sanderson" <[log in to unmask]>, "Sue Lobb" <[log in to unmask]>, "Peter Rees Jones" <[log in to unmask]>, "Shelagh Brumpton" <[log in to unmask]>

I have attached a 'very' draft copy of an Accessibility Metadata specification for general circulation.

This is just a sketch look at one possible schema that could be used. It is the result of our current research initiative into e-content accessibility.

Please send all comments, criticisms or suggestions to me at [log in to unmask] .

Yours
Pete

Peter Rainger ( [log in to unmask] )
TechDis, USIE, EDB,
University of Sussex,
Brighton BN1 9RG
Tel: 01273 873600

TechDis is a Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) funded service supporting the further and higher education community in all aspects of technology and disabilities and/or learning difficulties.
http://www.techdis.ac.uk

--
Lorna M. Campbell
Assistant Director