-------- Original Message --------
Subject: UKCMF Comments
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:38:51 -0500
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
CC: [log in to unmask]

Hi there,

(Phil - please cc to MD SIG mailing list, thanks.)

Thanks to all of you for your comments on the UKCMF.  Gerry and I are
currently at the IMS meetings but we'll respond to all your comments when
we return so keep them coming!

Btw we attended a meeting of the new IMS Metadata Special Interest Group
this morning so we'll also be able to report back on that too.

All the best
Lorna

http://mail2web.com/ .

--
Phil Barker                            Learning Technology Advisor
      ICBL, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences