Hi,
        My 2p,

        Technical.location:

        I think it should be made clear by IMS/LOM whether this is intended
to be a value that can be used directly to obtain a representation of the
resource or does it allow for indirect access?

        "A location or a method that resolves to a location of the
resource."

        I assume from the above description that they would allow the use of
URI, DOI, GUID etc

        Relation

        We do not currently use this category of metadata, but I intend to
look at the use of this particularly where the values can be generated
automatically e.g. IsPartOf, Replaces etc because I can see that this
information would be directly usable when aggregating/disaggregating
packages.

Regards,
        Ben
Dr Ben Ryan
HLSI Software Development Manager
University of Huddersfield
Tel: 01484 473587
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>