With regards to electronic records (+signatures) I am currently looking for
a summary of regulatory/legislative requirements for each industry sector
(Government / Pharma / Finance / Legal / Utilities / Food / Transport
etc).  This is primarily for the UK although I would be very grateful for
feedback from other countries.

Any level of detail will be great - from a general overview - to a detailed
view of what is required for each regulation/legislation.

If you have any text or presentations regarding these areas, or could point
me in the right directions, I would be very grateful.

Cheers, Simon