Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:49:33 -0400
From: "Juris G. Lidaka" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Medtextl <[log in to unmask]>,
    HEL-L <[log in to unmask]>, Chaucer <[log in to unmask]>,
    medieval religion <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Soc. for the Study of the Bible in Middle Ages" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2003 Kalamazoo Congress (fwd)

        Pleast note: THE PAGES ARE NOT COMPLETE.  Further: I AM
FORWARDING, and I AM NOT ONE OF THE ORGANIZERS.  Several individuals have
already observed that the site is not fully functional (well, DUH...read
the note below)--be patient for a while.  And DON'T contact me for
conference advice or info.
        Could someone please forward to Mediev-L (the medieval history
list)?  Our many thanks.

                Juris