We are currently looking at ways to add value to our Housebound Library
Service and have been contacting other agencies that could provide our
clients with additional resources e.g health or benefit related.  We are
thinking particularly of ways to get other workers out to clients using
Library Service transport (or even using their transport to get our
services out).  We already provide a considerable amount of information
either genrally or in response to specific requests.  Does any other
Housebound Service 'deliver' additional services alongside library
resources? I would be very grateful for any examples or inspirational ideas
and will happily share these.

Elizabeth A. Binns
Housebound & Special Services Librarian
Bury Metro Libraries