Hi all,

I am pleased that the response to LSJ2 has been positive
(so far?). As you know LSJ is now a solo effort. Thus, in
order to save me some time, but mostly to ensure that the
LSJ reviews section is not dominated by my opinions i would
like to ask if anybody is prepared to do some reviewing of
books etc.

I would like to eventually review as many books on holy
wells as possible, including the older ones, so take your
pick.

If anybody is interested in reviewing, it might be prudent
to let me or the lsit know just in case somebody else is
thinking of reviewing the same one!

Thanks,

Rich

Rich Pederick