Marvelous idea, marvelous title. I could do one if I can have next summer
(2003) to do it, I'm overcommitted until then. I'd like to write up one of
my role models: Rosamund Tuve, Kathleen Williams, or Frances Yates. Having
edited Ficino's De Vita and thus become conversant with her Giordano Bruno
and the Hermetic Tradition, I can lay claim to some expertise on Dame
Frances, whereas Tom Roche knows more than I do about Ros Tuve.