Jessica,

If you want to work in France, it's easy because you come from European
Union
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/050400/rolandcodes/CSPnouv/
Nouveauxarticles.htm).
You need to speak french and to present some documents to the Health
Ministry.
You can find some advises about the procedure on
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/050400/Equivaleuro.html

Then you have to find which kind of practice you want to do.
In hospital, you can find easily because they need people (we start to
work 35 hours by week...)
In rehabilitation center you can find quite easily but your knowledge
maybe more examined.
In private practice (which represent 80% of the physiotherapist's
activities in France), you can find association (co-work) with some
physios (there is a newspaper with a lot of ads).

Bonne chance !

Pierre Trudelle
kinésithérapeute
Paris, France