Do you have any funds for shipping? I work for Medical College of Georgia and we might be able to round up some recent editions, maybe not the newest, but still ok, of some texts. Just wondering about the cost of shipping though.
Charlotte Chatto, MS, PT, NCS
Assistant Professor

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/24/03 03:21PM >>>
Dear friends,

I would like some information on how i can get old and
new physio books/journals at highly subsidised rate.

Nigerian PTs and PT student lack recent literature,
books on physiotherapy and i am proposing to start a
Physiotherapy library cum bookstore in one of the
Universities offering the course in nigeria here.

Hope to hear from anyone of you soon.
Thanks
Olanrewaju Olawale
PT