Frank,

just reading another thread posted by you, I noticed the bit about
therapists attitudes to McKenzie. I have only read the the US (phys. Ther)
article re: Physical Therapists....I will have to look up the others,
concerning UK,which no doubt will be interesting. However I think in view
of the professions evidence base and decision making up till now it is
worth bearing in mind "clinical research and review of research literature
ranked least important among questioned physiotherapists as rationales for
choosing treatment methods". in one study -Turner and Whitfield (1997).
It may be worth taking what the profession does as a whole with a pinch of
salt and not evidence of the best route to take?

Sam