Hi,
        My hospital is looking into setting up paediatric
cardiopulmonary rehabilitation service and would like the physios to
play an active role in the tertiary care of asthma, cystic fibrosis
and possibly paediatric cardiac rehab as well.  I would like to reach
out to physiotherapists who have experience in managing paediatric
asthmatic patients and would like to hear of your work and the recent
approach in management of these conditions and your recommendations
to some references, if any.    My sincere thanks to any information
given.

Vivian
--
Vivian Chan