Hi Sophie,

My wife also a PT, took sacral and TMJ from him here in Canada. In English I might add.
She was tremendously impressed about his in depth explanations and soundness of his techniques. She uses them all the time. I know he does do seminars. Perhaps you can contact the CSP to see if he does come to the UK

Maarten
Canada