ncaciola <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Perhaps I am mis-remembering, but in Galbert of Bruges' *Murder of Charles
the Good,* doesn't someone hide in an organ case kept in a sort of gallery or
loft above the nave?

i don't recall the organ case, but have a firm memory of Chuck's being stabbed
--while his assailant held his cloak closed, pinning his arms and preventing
him from resisting-- in what i took to be a tribune chapel, similar, perhaps,
to those found in the transepts of Noyon, Soissons, Laon, etc.

best from here,

christopher

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]