Two recent off-list e-mails prompt me to say that you can also get
Gregory 9's Decretals -- book 4 and some scraps only -- at my own
web-site in Word format, which some folk may find handier than an html
version:

<http://freespace.virgin.net/angus.graham/Further.htm>

Help yourselves to other stuff there if it is interesting -- all is out
of copyright, unless otherwise said.

More Gregory may come if and when I feel like it.

  From the land of banana plantations and the giant green-backed turtles,
just under that line on your globes called 'tropic' ...

Angus, Oman

P.S. The Isidor is now complete, but Richard Branson won't let me update
the site till I'm at the end of a UK phone-line (should be June). If you
want the full set, go to Bill Carey's Latin Library (on-line and in
html, or else, if you want it prettier, go to Ulrich Harsch's Biblioteca
Augustana) or else contact me for missing books (in Word) and I'll send
direct.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]