Thanks David for your interesting reply.

David Petts wrote:

"Just as a matter of interest what would happen if I tried to British
Library Interlibrary Loan of an Internet Archaeology article?"

As far as we are aware there have been no IIL requests of any Internet
Archaeology articles, so in actual fact, we are not sure what exactly will
happen either. However, the British Library have informally led us to
understand that ILL access will be arranged for subscription e-journals
when a request is placed. So, why don't you give it a try?! We'd also
be interested to know :-)

Readers may also be interested to hear that we are planning to develop a
pay-per-article mechanism with a launch of the service later in the
year. (And in fact as part of this, we have also considered a time-limited
arrangement but not sure that this is something we are really able to
develop at this time.)

regards,
Judith

Judith Winters, Editor - Internet Archaeology http://intarch.ac.uk
Department of Archaeology, University of York,
King's Manor, YO1 7EP,  UK