Also have a look at
http://www.ams.mod.uk/ams/content/docs/toolkit/ams/policy/mcm/mcm2000/application/a0016010/a0016010_annex_f.htm

avis

Avis Furness
Librarian
European Parliament UK Office

>>> Jim Murrell <[log in to unmask]> 01/21/03 03:06 >>>
I am trying to get hold of a Council decision made on 15 April 1958 in
connection with Article 223(now 296) of the EC Treaty but have been unable
to locate an OJ reference (assuming it was published) Does anyone have a
reference tool which might help - Celex hasn't turned it up. We have the
microfiche OJ for the period.
Many thanks in advance
Jim Murrell
Senior Researcher
S.J.Berwin

This E-mail is from SJ Berwin, solicitors.  The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this E-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
If you have received the E-mail in error please notify [log in to unmask] or telephone +44 (0)20 7533 2222 and delete it from your system. Any views expressed by an individual within
this E-mail which do not constitute or record legal advice do not necessarily reflect the views of the firm.

Our postal address is 222 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8XF, UK, at which address a list of our partners is available for inspection. SJ Berwin is regulated by the Law Society.
Although not regulated by the Financial Services Authority we can provide services relating to investments which are limited to those incidental to our legal services or excluded from regulation under
the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. The Law Society's complaints and redress scheme is available if we are ever unable to resolve a client's complaint directly.

Any emails that you send to SJ Berwin personnel may be monitored by systems or persons other than the named communicant, for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies
with the law and SJ Berwin's policies.