Is this being positive stuff a polite why is trying to ignore the real
issues and further oppressing those impairment groups who are further
discriminated by this whole mockery of impairment?

How can I continue to be positive in a world which deny me every right
going? Where the police ignore abuse? Where disabled people have no way
of improving the situation! Now we must be all obey of wimps of hidden
impairment who seem annoyed that are not recognized as oppressed. Well,
I am afraid I can not accept the oppressive experience is absolute and
it is relevant and therefore there is an hiachertia of disability where
frankly, those at the top with minor impairment have no interest to help
those at the bottom with severe impairment.

Also, I did not pick up on Larry's insult on my mother. Social skills or
not, this is deeply offensive and I suggest he considers his position in
disability if he has to insult family members to win his battles.

I think at last, this list is waking up from many years of boredom!

Many Thanks, Simon

--

Simon Stevens
Managing Director, Enable Enterprises