The trounle with you is thatit appears to me that in common with others you
have not grasped the similitude of disability and impairment linguistically
that I can percieve of, however you might make the distinction of disability
as the consequence of a verb, but impairment merely re-adopts the old notion
of disability as it existed prior to the social model. Words have no meaning
except what we make of them and they are certainly not constant in what they
purport to convey.

I a paradoxical absolute relativist deny that there is any norm in anything
and that number and value do not really exist outside of human construction
and interpretation.

I care not that this is too philosophical and airy for some people I was
never that much a part of the world to care about that.

Of course I do not constantly  think of my cognition as different, it is the
way I think.

The degree to which I can hide my "condition" is debatable, the fact that I
am presently walking with the assistance of a stick is visible but not at
all consequential to my identity for I am aware of the riddle of the sphinx.
My "mental" and "intelectual" differences however I am aware of as both
disabling and impairing (the impairment being as subjectively and externally
imposed as the disability because if we were all to speak latin we might
construct, verbalise and mentalise otherwise) when I am confronted with
arbitrary and traditionally set criteria which are supposed to measure
competence but in reality only measure conformity

So nobody much gives a shit what I say a lot of the time, I am too eccentric
and outside to be taken seriosly, well I claim the fools licence. "And let
those that play your clowns speak no more than is set down for them"
Bollocks will I !

Larry

are now located at: