Colin in all seriosness I would urge you to condider how you presnet
yourself

I am in every position to know how the way we presnet ourselves whether we
like it or not, or agree with it or not, affects the judgment of other
people.

Look at my recent posts in this, list, clearly I did not present myself very
well in terms of the social norms on a list like this.

You have to study your enemy and do things you do not like, that you might
even despise yourself for doing in order to get supprot of people like
solicitors or councilors or MP's and then try and win with reason.

It is not what anyones relative has written or done that has any bearing on
any matter, my mum was widely respected in the local community but I am not.
We stand alone we have to prove ourselves.

If Adrain Whyatt wrote the most atrocios and unmitigated crap in the world
would it matter to you if his dad were the Lord Chancellor, it is what
Adrian writes that matters.

Do we plead in a court of law that our grandfather might have introduced the
Gatso camera if we have sped through it ?

Ultimate we win by application of reason, having reagrd to the way in which
we present our case by not antagonising those whom we would rely upon to be
our allies.

And I know how difficult this is because I too have gone through life
alienating and upsetting people when I did not know any better,

I have not needed the DRC to take up any cause on my behalf yet, but they
have helped me particularly in relation to needing electronic or alternative
formats for written materials, so far everyone I have challenged about not
doing this has backed down, when informed about the DDA.

I don't look to my Social services to do any more than the finances permit
them too, because I do not see myself as one of the highest priorities. As
for rehousing I can forget it when practically every family in my locality
has as great a need as I do and there is no social housing left, all the
empty flats are being pulled down.

Call me defeatist if you like, but I am fighting battles still, not for
myself but trying to encourage others to have the confidence to do it.

Larry

are now located at: