Greetings,

I am performing a Literature Review in the process of designing a
curriculum for teaching disabled individuals to train their own
assistance/service/working/mobility dogs. My dilemma: I am finding
extremely little published on the subject of disabled individuals being
involved in the animal training process.

Is anyone aware of research in this area or programs already in place
where individuals who utilize such dogs are involved in training the dogs?

Thank you in advance for any information you may be able to offer.

Ruth Gelter
Learner
Union Institute & University
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA