Haary,

 So since we have a path to a prototype (axis and mind electric glue),
does that rule out the simpler GET/POST model of retrieval as a
functional requirement?

I also think that attempting a layered approach: access via URL to
registry object via a URL and then wrapping results as a SOAP message if
requested, would get alot more mileage. This could then aid in decisions
on where enhancements will go (usage stats).

Hoping the door is not closing,,,

Cheers Tod...

--
Tod Matola <[log in to unmask]>