One more thing...

The title of the talk is "Social Change as Prevention in Mental Health"

Rebekah

At 01:05 PM 31-01-03 +0000, you wrote:

Hi all,

Just wanted to let people know that George Albee is coming to give a talk at University College London on February 26th, between 1 - 2 pm.  It will be in room 433 in the Sub-department of Clinical Health Psychology building, 1 - 19 Torrington Place, London (near Goodge St station, just off Tottenham Court Road).  George Albee is a well known prevention psychologist from the States - and it should be a very interesting presentation.

George Albee is also giving talks in a number of other locations.  I know that he will be in Manchester (contact Paul Duckett on [log in to unmask]) and Stirling (contact David Fryer on [log in to unmask]).  I don't know the details for these talks - maybe Paul and David (and anyone else who may have a visit planned) can let the list know?

If anyone is interested in coming along to the UCL talk but needs a little more detail about how to find the room etc - feel free to email me off the list and I'll send more detail.

Rebekah

Rebekah Pratt
Sub-department of Clinical Health Psychology
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel: 020 7679 1844