From: Linda Maynard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 January 2003 17:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help please

Please can someone provide me with some information about the REGIE
database for EEIGs. I have not been able to track this down and would like
to know if it is freely accessible or who to contact for further
information.

Any information on this gratefully received.

Many thanks

Linda

Linda Maynard
Information Services Manager

McDermott, Will & Emery
7 Bishopsgate
London EC2N 3AR

T: 020 7575 0363
F: 020 7577 6950
DX: 42619 Cheapside

*********

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
*********

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website
at: http://www.mwe.com/