I have been reading this discussion board for a while, but I have never
felt compelled to write before. As a person with CP and epilepsy, I am
unaware of whether I am neuro diverse or not.

I feel very strongly about the 'hierachy of disability' thread that is
present in this current debate. Indivdual impairment and experience are
indeed unique, but collectively we can all empathise with issues of power
oppression and difficulties within our lives, neuro diverse or not

As a disabled student in higher education, I felt slightly insulted by
Stephen's comments.

Incidentally I find attitudes towards my epilepsy more disabling than my
CP, hidden impairements CAN BE as disabling as 'visiable' impairments, is
this the correct phrase?

are now located at: