I'd like to forward this question of a colleague. Does anyone have more
informations about measurements on turtle skulls than the general terms that
are provided by Angela von den Driesch (1976). I can forwrd the mentioned
pics off-list or you may answer Gerardo directly.

Yours

Christian

--
KNOCHENARBEIT