[log in to unmask]&msg=MSG1067498724.93&start=299323&len=5960&src=&type=x" target=_top>[log in to unmask]

Does anyone know anything about Eleanor Gaddon who has published a paper on ‘The Cult of the Fish Mother’ which I have been unable to locate. It describes research into 6000 BC hunting and fishing people in the river Danube basin with a number of archeological finds depicting fish. I would dearly like to know more about this should you have any information about it.

Best regards,

John Langridge

Spain

Do you Yahoo!?