Dear Zooarchers,

A few reminders:

NO attachments

general information about how to use the JISCMAIL lists:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/index.htm

specific information on ZOOARCH and archive consultation:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/zooarch

We would like to encourage members to send to the list any news about
newly published books, conferences, web pages etc. This happens already
from time to time, but probably not often enough. We think that this
would be a marvellous service, which could be of great use to everybody.

In particular members seem to be a bit shy in advertsing their own
publications and activities. Please, don't be shy, spread of information

is what ZOOARCH is about.

Cheers,
Jacqui and Umberto

--