Hello all,

To bring you all up to date, having told of my early romano-british right
femora in a pit, I now have a strange channel deposit at the same site, material
lying on top of a causeway that has a distinct bias towards the right.

For example -
30 right humerus (8 left),
21 R radius (8L),
20 R metacarpal (8L),
17 R femur (3L),
16 R MT (5L) -

ok so we have equal amount of left and right jaws (total of 7 , and tibia and
slightly more ulna and pelvis (both samples under 5 fragments).  Still seems
fairly strange to me.

Any ideas, suggestions, musings, ideas - any other deposits of bone within
channels in the Iron Age - I am sure there are some but blank mind today.  All I
can think of is Fiskerton, Lincolnshire, soon to be published but little
stratigraphy, material thrown off a causeway -  nothing as noticable as this
though in terms of elements.

Yours in hope.
jacqui

Jacqui Mulville