-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard W Redding
Sent: 06 October 2003 10:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] rodent osteology

Dear Adam Allentuck, etal.,

I am sending this out to everyone on the list because I am not sure you
are aware of an online resource for identifying mammal skulls and teeth.
The Museum of Zoology at the University of Michigan maintains an "Animal
Diversity" web site.  In the web site is a section on mammals that has
high quality images of skulls and teeth of a large proportion of the
world's species.  Many of these rotate (spining skulls).

The web site address is:  www.animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu

Regards to all,
Richard Redding