Dear Jaqui,
I have just got to the bottom of 200 emails, most offering  instant fortunes from Africa or medicines to get a larger ...... - well, never mind. Thanks for the review comments. It is always alarming to see how many typos were picked up (it was done in a hurry),  so thanks to the reviewer. However, the review itself describes the paper  as "a personnel account."  Well, it is rude about some personnel, but I imagine that it should be 'personal'

I will respond in a day or two - first day back today.

Best regards,

Tony