Does anyone know how long cattle lactate? I know that normally they only
lactate between spring and early winter, but that this can be prolonged.
However, the sources do not say for how long.

Lena

Margaret Gowen & Co. Ltd.
Archaeological Consultants & Project Managers
2 Killiney View                   Tel: 01-2300433
Albert Road Lower                 Fax: 01-2300865
Glenageary         e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Co. Dublin         website: http://www.mglarc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is private and confidential and may contain
legally privileged information.  If you are not  named
above as an addressee it may  be unlawful for  you  to
read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use  the
information in this email. If you are not the intended
recipient  of this email  please contact  our  systems
administrator. Thank you.

NOTE
Any views or opinions  presented  are solely those  of
the author  and do not  necessarily represent those of
the  company  or  its  associated   companies   unless
otherwise specifically stated.