Dear Jen

There are a series of articles by Caroline Grigson, but they deal only with
the skull. There are in the first few volumes of JAS I can check the
references and send then to you if they would be of use. Grigson's section
in Evans et al 1983 Excavations at Cherhill, north Wiltshire, 1967. PPS vol
49 43-117, includes tooth and  astragalus measurements.

Hope this helps

Sylvia

Sylvia Warman
20A Moyser Road