VLEs: Beyond the Fringe online conference. Programme now complete. See http://ferl.becta.org.uk/display.cfm?resID=6293 *************************************************** Colleagues

I have been retained by a local organisation in Sandwell to carry out preparatory work in developing a centre that could pilot innovative ways of engaging potential learners from the community.  I am particularly interested in learning about projects that are pushing out the boundaries of engagement in experiences that may lead to moving people into learning

Sandwell has invested heavily in the provision of a network infrastructure and is promoting the development of Community Learning  Networks.  However we now need to provide a vehicle for exploring different ways of attracting potential learners.

If you know of any project that you think that might be of interest could you send me brief details and appropriate contacts?

Thanks for your support.

Nigel Davies E-Learning Consultancy
Rose Cottage
Watling Street
Wall
LICHFIELD
Staffordshire
WS14 0AN

Telephone    01543481638
Mobile         07736656872

E-mail          [log in to unmask]
***************** List information: ***************** Remember - replies go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html The Ferl VLE Focus Area is at http://ferl.becta.org.uk/display.cfm?page=76 To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle