From: James Clay [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 November 2003 14:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] Pedagogic support for VLEs

Remember that replies go to the entire list

The WCC provide support for all the colleges in the Western Colleges
Consortium. There are also support networks in each college.

Most of the support we provide is either online through our website
www.westerncc.ac.uk and through are shared VLE.

We also provide and deliver a range of training sessions.

We are in the process of expanding a section on our website on how to use
the VLE with students.

You can find out how staff can get support starting at
http://www.westerncc.ac.uk/staff.html

James Clay
Director Western Colleges Consortium
e-mail: [log in to unmask]