Remember that replies go to the entire list

===============
We are about to undertake a review of the pedagogic support for our VLE.
Currently we have 5 seconded members of academic staff who act as first
line of support to teaching staff and provide a link between teaching
staff and our central learning & teaching and learning technology
sections. As part of our review it would clearly be useful for us to see
what other models are in use out there.

So, if you can spare the time, could you reply and briefly describe the
models used in your institutions?
===============

Very informal here... It's mostly a case of my scampering around and seeing
what sort of things teachers in various subjects do now, and think they
might like to be able to do... and then see if there's a way of using ILT to
support and enhance what it is they'd like to do.

Sometimes I put it as 'encouraging them to dream dreams, then I'll help them
turn the dreams into (virtual) reality' :-)

As it gets rolling here, we will be using the Ferl Practitioner Programme to
provide some pedagogical background.

Seems to work, though...

Megan.
ILT Champion, City of Stoke-on-Trent Sixth Form College.

Disclaimer

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the Company.  This email and any files transmitted with it,
including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient.  It may contain material protected by
attorney-client privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for the delivery to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT manager by
email to [log in to unmask], including a copy of this message.  Please
then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.