Point taken and agreed with! - my main reason why I recommended the site
was because I thought it concisely defined what VLEs
are about and what form they take; terms are introduced and defined in an
accessible manner and when I first wanted an overview of types of web-based
learning tools I found it helpful -but purely from a theoretical,
informative point of view, not to guide any commercial endeavours, whereas
on the EduTool site for example, it seems that one needs to know so much
more from the outset. But perhaps I sought to recommend something a little
too basic.
Sonja

Sonja Grussendorf
Learning Technologist