Thank you very much.

Land Value Taxation is one of the strategies discussed in the "Smart Growth
Market Reforms" chapter of our Online TDM Encyclopedia at
http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm95.htm. Also see the "Land Use Evaluation"
chapter at http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm104.htm which provides information on
the higher social costs associated with urban sprawl. Please let me know if
you have any specific information to add.

Best wishes,
-Todd Litman

At 03:26 PM 12/24/2002 +0000, Wetzel Dave wrote:
>Cheers Todd
>I attach a paper on Land Value Taxation which may be of interest to anyone
>trying to fund transport infrastructure projects from a sustainable tax
>base.
>
>Dave
>
>Dave Wetzel
>Vice-Chair,  Transport for London
>Windsor House. 42-50 Victoria Street. London. SW1H  0TL.
>Tel:  020 7941 4200.      Fax: 020 7941 4748

Consult at: http://wTransport.org
To post message to group: [log in to unmask]
To subscribe:  [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe:  [log in to unmask]