This is a final reminder concerning the research associate/fellow post(s)
available at the Unit for Transport and Society, UWE, Bristol. Please note
the closing date below.

UTS currently has vacancies for up to two Research Associates/Fellows to
join its expanding research team.

The successful applicant(s) is/are likely to be working on existing and
forthcoming projects that will be addressing the impacts of new
technologies on society and transport. Areas of investigation may include
flexible working, teleservices, demand responsive transport, traveller
information and people's use of their travel time. We are looking for
committed, capable and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and play a
key role in shaping and developing UTS. It is not essential that applicants
have a background specifically in the field of transport. Those with
experience in the social sciences are particularly encouraged to apply.

Closing date for applications: 25 July 2003

We also have up to four PhD studentships available.

For further details please visit
http://www.transport.uwe.ac.uk/opportunities/opportunities.htm

Regards,
Glenn Lyons