It's that time again! Time to send me your contributions for the next issue
of Ascidian News: a paragraph for News and Views, a paragraph on Work in
Progress, abstracts of talks presented at recent meetings, citations of new
publications (and please send us a copy, or a pdf if you do not have
reprints), abstracts of Master's or Ph.D. theses. Deadline is November 28.
   Do you use Ascidian News? If so, how often do you go to the website? Did
you know that you can search each issue for keywords? Is the New
Publications section valuable or do you prefer to do your own searching for
new papers? Do you have suggestions for changes or improvements that would
make it more useful to you? Or do you find that it is not useful and you
never look at it? Are there additional website links you would like to see
on the title page? We've been doing AN for 28 years, and perhaps it's time
to give it up. Please let us know how you feel about that. It's a lot of
work to put together twice a year; I need to know if it's worth it.
Best wishes, Gretchen and Charles Lambert

Gretchen Lambert
12001 11th Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98177
tel. 206-365-3734
http://nsm.fullerton.edu/~lamberts/ascidian/
"Ascidians are back in the limelight, with a good chance of staying there."
-- O. Pourquié, Nature 8 Feb. 2001.