Statistics Education Research Journal, Volume 2, Number 1

Now available at SERJ web page: http://fehps.une.edu.au/serj

Since the previous issue we have been working in various ways to improve SERJ
and to expand its impact on statistics education research. SERJ is now
extracted in the Mathdi Database and the Current Index to Statistics. A link
to the SERJ web page is now included in the Journal of Statistics Education
and 45 other web pages professional organizations or institutions.

In this issue we have four refereed papers (for the first time we are
including a paper in Spanish) complemented by our usual sections. Here we
should like to draw your attention to summaries of papers presented at CERME
3 (Congress of European Research in Mathematics Education), where, for the
first time a stochastic group was organized.

The Editors

VOLUME 2, N. 1, TABLE OF CONTENTS
· Editorial
· Iddo Gal. Expanding Conceptions of Statistical Literacy: An Analysis of
Products from Statistics Agencies
· Joan B. Garfield. Assessing Statistical Reasoning
· Peter Petocz and Anna Reid. Relationships between Students ' Experience of
Learning Statistics and Teaching Statistics
· Antonio Estepa and Francisco Tomás Sánchez-Cobo. Evaluación de la
Comprensión de la Correlación y Regresión a partir de la Resolución de
Problemas
· Recent Publications
· Recent Dissertations
· Information on Past Conferences