Al,

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Alasdair Allan wrote:

> > For what it's worth, it seems to be dominated by mailman[1] these days,
> > so if you're trying to set up a new service, as opposed to debugging a
> > current one, that might be worth investigating as an alternative.
>
> I'd tend to agree, mailman offers much better infrastructure...

It turned out that there was a mailman service locally, and with that
as a pointer he sorted out how to solve his problem himself.  So the
answer was the best one: Don't Do That.

Norman

Norman Gray                        http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/
Physics and Astronomy, University of Glasgow, UK     [log in to unmask]