*Upcoming TASI Workshops*

These days, a fair knowledge of digital imaging is quickly becoming a
pre-requisite for many jobs within museums and archives, any yet most of
the time, we end up learning the majority of our skills on the job.

Taking the time out to back up this on-the-job learning with a little
training in the theory behind our work can quickly reap great benefits in
our understanding of digital imaging.

We would love to hear from anyone we might be able to help with their
training needs in digital imaging and if you are involved in a digital
archiving project, please do consider coming to one of our upcoming
training workshops:

-Beginners Capture/Digitisation - Thursday 10th April

-Setting up an Image Database and Metadata - Friday 11th April

-Image Processing and Manipulation for Collections - Thursday 24th April

-Advanced Capture/Digitisation - Friday 25th April

These practical full-day workshops are held at the University of Bristol.
Full details and an online booking form are available at:
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html

Edward Mallon, Technical Training Officer
TASI - Technical Advisory Service for Images
Free help, advice, and guidance for the
Further and Higher Education sector
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/
A JISC Service