Dear SPMers,

I am trying to specify a model employing a parametric modulator that has
been convolved with the hemodynamic response.  The tricky part is that I
need to create the parametric modulator in another design matrix, save a
variable containing just the modulator information, and then load that
variable in as a user specified regressor in a new design.  The reason I
need to do this is a long story, and probably superfluous with respect to
my question so I won’t bother everyone with it now (unless someone really
wants to know, in which case I’d be happy to get into the details).

I assume that the information for a parametric modulator is saved within
the SPM_fMRIDesMtx.mat file.  Is this correct?  If so, how do I
differentiate information relating to the parametric modulator from the
information for the other conditions, and then save it to a variable in the
Matlab space so that it can be entered as a regressor in a new design?

Thanks,
Kyle