From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) on behalf of Kyoung-Uk Lee
Sent: Wed 12/10/2003 1:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dear Tobias and Johnston

Thank you for your kind reply!
I tried as you recommended, but the converted file was only the first file.

On the import window the settings were as follows
1. number of files ; 5  (the fimenames are kim01.nema, kim02.nema,
kim03.nema, kim04.nema, kim05.nema)

2. slice increment ; 1
3. volume increment ; 0
4. vulumes ; 1
5. autodetect mosaics ; checked
6. open sequential files:ignore filename : checked

I press "select" key, and on the next file selection window I select 'the
first file(kim01.nema)'

Then on the file saving window(export DICOM/header image as), I just
press 'save' key.

That's all. Why the next process to convert the second file does not start?

What should I do?

Anticipating your help!

from Lee